- 1. The purpose of this policy is to ensure consistent and transparent payment systems for bookings made for programs and services provided by Little Environeers.
- 1. This policy applies to:
- Staff (directors, permanent, temporary or casual employees)
- Program participants, including parents and guardians of minors
- GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- 1. Little Environeers aims to provide customers with consistent, transparent and accessible bookings and payment processes.
- ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 1. Employees
• Familiarise self with payment systems, ensuring that if you do not know the correct procedure, you send enquiries back to the Director.
- 2. Managers
• Regularly discuss work performance and behaviour with their team, to ensure that they have a clear understanding of the work and conduct expected of them, and to provide timely and appropriate feedback as required
- BOOKING TERMS
- 1. Bookings for Little Environeers programs can be made via online booking system via website or by email. Payment must be made at the time of booking. Assistance with booking arrangements, including the issuing of an invoice, may be possible through writing to Little Environeers for approval. Alternative payment arrangements may be available upon request.
- PAYMENT TERMS
- 1. PAYMENT OF PROGRAMS
Fees vary from program to program but must be paid upfront via Paypal, or Bank deposit, Credit Card or by other payment options by prior arrangement before a program starts. This gives Little Environeers time to organise resources, cancel/rearrange programs, staff, venue hire etc if we don’t meet minimum requirements for that particular program. If an attendee registers but does not pay by this time, the attendee will be unable to participate in the program. Please see Little Environeers Cancellation Policy
- 2. WILDLINGS EXCURSION/INCURSION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS
- Confirmation of bookings for centres and schools
Little Environeers will provide a quote for services requested and must be accepted within 14 days of receipt. Upon accepting the quote, Little Environeers will send an email confirming details including; location, number of participants, educator ratios, selected activities, starting time, date and contact details for invoicing.
Little Environeers will obtain final participant numbers 48 hours prior to workshops to ensure adequate staff ratios are met. The final invoice will be sent 48 hours prior to the workshop date and charges will total the number of participants confirmed 48 hours prior to the session.
- An invoice will be sent via email after the participant confirmation has occurred and full payment is due 48 hours prior to workshop commencing.. We offer flexible payment options including direct deposit, credit card or Paypal.
- Any changes to your booking must be made in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org including adjustments to participant numbers, dates and times.
- Professional Development courses direct to email must be paid via Paypal, or Bank deposit, Credit Card or by other payment options by prior arrangement before course content or module will be delivered to participants’ email. No refunds will be given for online course content purchase.
- BREACHES OF THIS POLICY
- 1. Little Environeers expects that all bookings will be paid for in the manner outlined in this policy.
- 2. Failure to make payment by the due date will result in the cancellation of the booking
- 1. Little Environeers reserves the right to vary, replace or terminate this policy from time to time.
- 2. All paying participants have the responsibility to comply with this policy and all other policies which Little Environeers implements and/or varies from time to time.
- MORE INFORMATION
- 1. For more information about payment options, refunds, cancellations or payment terms please email email@example.com
- AUTHORITY/INDUSTRY STANDARD