- 1. The purpose of this policy is to ensure consistent and transparent cancellation procedure for bookings made for programs and services provided by Little Environeers.
- 1. This policy applies to:
- Staff (directors, permanent, temporary or casual employees)
- Program participants, including parents and guardians of minors
- 1. Little Environeers aims to provide customers with a consistent, transparent, fair and accessible cancellation procedures
- ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 1. Employees
Familiarise self with Little Environeers cancellation policy to ensure clear communication with participants and customers
- 2. Managers
Regularly review cancellation policy and make decisions on refunds, credits and changes of bookings.
- 1. Little Environeers is committed to providing our families with the opportunity to partake programs and workshops, however our numbers are limited by our ratios. When a family cancels without giving enough notice, they prevent another family from participating in our program. We also book our activity providers and staff based on a certain minimum number of children to ensure adequate ratios.
- 2. We understand that at times life happens and you may need to cancel. Please contact us within 7 days of the program start time to qualify for a full refund. Cancellation after 7 days of the program start time will result in a forfeit of all fees paid.
- 3. ABSENCE (SICK)
If you or your child are unwell, for the safety of our community, please stay at home and notify us via firstname.lastname@example.org - If a medical certificate is provided, at our discretion, we will credit your session. No refunds will be issued. If your child arrives at Little Environeers showing signs of illness (fever, sore tummy, snotty nose or cough) we will contact you to come and pick them up. Because our fees, cost and staffing are based on particular ratios, we unfortunately cannot offer refunds if your child is required to be collected due to illness but we are happy to credit your session. Because fees, costs, resources and staffing are based on particular ratios, Little Environeers unfortunately cannot offer ‘make-up’ days or offer refunds if an attendee is absent due to illness.
- 4. COVID 19 ABSENCE
Due to the impact of COVID 19, a credit will be offered to any attendee who is absent due to illness or lockdown
- 5. WITHDRAWING FROM TERM SERIES
In the event that a participant chooses to leave a Term series before the completion of the term program, no refunds, credits or transfers will be given.
- 6. MINIMUM NUMBERS
If a program is cancelled where minimum numbers not being met, your family will be entitled to either a full refund, change of booking or a booking credit.
- 7. EXCURSION/INCURSION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS CANCELLATIONS
No refund will be given if a booking is cancelled within 7 days of your scheduled booking date. You will be required to pay the full amount of your invoice, including any outstanding payments. Any changes to your booking must be made in writing by emailing email@example.com including adjustments to student numbers, dates and times. You will be invoiced for the number of students confirmed 48 hours prior to your session or the number of students attending on the day (whichever is higher).
- 8. SEVERE WEATHER
Severe weather compromises the safety of all participants at Little Environeers. The severity of the weather event can pose different challenges for different sites and may include but not be limited to thunderstorms, high winds with the risk of branches falling, flash flooding, extreme tides or wave action (in coastal sites). If severe weather is forecast and a new venue cannot be found, the session may be cancelled in advance (the day before or earlier) we are able to offer you a credit towards another session.
If a session is cut short or cancelled half way through due to a severe weather event or unsafe conditions, we are unfortunately unable to refund the days fees.
- 9. WET WEATHER
Our sessions will go ahead rain or shine. If we have rain or showers predicted, we will have shelter set up so that we can seek refuge from the rain. We go by the philosophy that there is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing. Please check the weather forecast and pack wet weather gear and additional spare clothes if appropriate. We will cancel sessions if there is a storm, hail or high winds predicted. In this instance you will be credited for another workshop. We do not offer refunds. If you decide not to attend due to wet weather, we do not offer a refund or change of workshop session. Please check your emails and text messages on the morning of the workshop to ensure you don’t miss any important notices regarding weather or cancellations.
- BREACHES OF THIS POLICY
- 1. Little Environeers expects that all bookings will be paid for in the manner outlined in our payment policy.
- 2. Failure to make payment by the due date will result in the cancellation of the booking
- 1. Little Environeers reserves the right to vary, replace or terminate this policy from time to time.
- 2. All paying participants have the responsibility to comply with this policy and all other policies which the Little Environeers implements and/or varies from time to time.
- MORE INFORMATION
- 1. For more information about payment options, refunds, cancellations or payment terms please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- AUTHORITY/INDUSTRY STANDARD
- Version Control